Thesis Submission Visa

Thesis Submission Visa-27
This information is specific to international students and explains some of the different regulations you'll need to be aware of during your doctoral study During the course of a doctoral programme any number of situations commonly arise for all doctoral students.

Tags: Thesis Abstract About Teaching StrategiesEssay Collection Mla CitationEmotional Intelligence Essay5 Step Strategy For Solving Word ProblemsEssay Writing ComponentsPhysical Therapy Research PaperAp Style Writing Research PaperEnglish Essay Writing Marking System

You will need to provide evidence with your application that you hold sufficient funds to cover £1015 per month for living expenses, up to a maximum of £9135.00, for the remaining duration of your course plus any course fees for the current/next academic year if applicable, and the required funds for any dependants.

The International Student Office can provide further advice on this and you can also use this Tier 4 Maintenance Checker tool to help determine the specific financial evidence you require as part of your visa application based on your circumstances.

See 'Changes in circumstances' for more details about this and other changes that might require action on your part.

It is not necessary to extend your UK visa if you will be completing the requirements of your Ph D overseas - for instance, corrections - but it is essential that you obtain formal permission from the University of Cambridge to be away, normally by applying for Leave to Work Away or sometimes by being removed from the register.

The usual route is to extend your stay as a Tier 4 (General) Student.

If at the time of applying you have a valid Tier 4 visa, or in certain other categories, you will be able to extend from inside the UK if you wish (Tier 4 Leave to Remain) but you must apply on or before the expiry of your current immigration permission.

An ATAS certificate is a required document for the short-term study route.

If you are returning for your viva under this route, the short-term study policy allows you to reuse the original ATAS certificate you obtained to study towards the same doctorate for which you now have a viva examination.

If you are a registered student, and you need more time to complete the Ph D examination process or have had an extension to registration date approved, it is likely that you will be eligible to apply for a new study visa.

We recommend that you should contact the International Student Office 3-4 months before your current visa expires if you believe you will need more time in the UK.


Comments Thesis Submission Visa

The Latest from ©